xNomad is a marketplace for popup stores that connects brands with unique retail & vacant pop up spaces. Like Airbnb, but for Retail.
There are at least 20.000 vacant spaces in the Nordics right now and our goal is to fill these spaces with amazing pop up experiences.
We've been working with innovative and exciting brands such as Voi, Samsung, NewBalance, J.Lindeberg, House of Dagmar, Klättermusen, Stutterheim, VanMoof, Urbanista, WhyRed, Kry and Flattered.
We recently closed a 32 million SEK investment led by WeWork fund and Luminar Ventures and now scaling our team rapidly in all domains from finance, operations, sales, marketing, real-estate and expansion.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Head of People who's responsibilities include recruitment, talent acquisition, designing and applying company policies and managing internal HR systems.
Ideal candidate will have recruitment and people operations experience in growth companies.
- Lead talent acquisition processes, structures and tools to support end-to-end recruitment of key roles
- Support the management team in designing compensation plans and revisions
- Implement functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
- Design and implement performance evaluation systems
- Review and update our employment contracts and agreements
- Prepare budgets by department
- Track key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates
- Manage internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys)
- Measure the effectiveness of our benefits programs and recommend improvements
- Coordinate employee training and development initiatives
- Ensure our record keeping and data processing procedures comply with GDPR requirements
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Head of HR or People Operations or similar role
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems including recruitment, performance evaluation, vacation and payroll management
- Experience in designing compensation and benefits programs
- Leadership abilities
We offer a competitive salary and perks. But above all vibe is everything for us and we are a team of passionate ambitious people who are excited to be part of this global growth journey and we want to welcome you to our team.