xNomad is a marketplace for popup stores that connects brands with unique retail & vacant pop up spaces. Like Airbnb, but for Retail.
There are at least 20.000 vacant spaces in the Nordics right now, and our goal is to fill these spaces with unique popup experiences.
We've been working with innovative and exciting brands such as Voi, Yaytrade, House of Dagmar, Klättermusen, Stutterheim, VanMoof, Urbanista, WhyRed, Kry and Rossignol.
We've been funded by Sting, Almi Invest VC and Antler VC. We have raised three rounds of capital and are currently in a stage of rapid growth. We are also part of the global WeWork Labs network.
We are looking for a Senior B2B CRM Specialist to join our team. We're searching for someone who can work with our sales and marketing team to maintain and update our B2B CRM system. We hope the candidates can have an excellent understanding of customer segmentation, customer journey and marketing automation.
- Maintain and update CRM system;
- Act as a point of resource to other departments in the company relating to customers and the CRM software;
- Collaborate with other departments to improve sales and marketing automation using CRM data
- Ensure that the CRM's data are correct and dependable;
- Debugging CRM software issues;
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly CRM reports to stakeholders;
- Work closely with the sales team and Performance Marketing Specialists to create better solutions for clients' data entry;
- Create workflows in Hubspot.
Requirements and skills:
- Minimum 4 years of proven work experience in CRM;
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or relevant fields;
- Excellent understanding of CRM tools (e.g., HubSpot, Salesforce.)
- You are highly structured and organized;
- Efficient in Excel or Google Sheets;
- Experience with project management tools (e.g., Asana, Linear)
- Experience with data cleaning, data analysis, and metadata management;
- Excellent cross-department communication skills;
- Experience with A/B testing;
- Analytical abilities that are required to track and manage performance;
- A fast learner who can digest a large amount of knowledge while prioritizing tasks.
- You are fluent in more than two languages;
- Have a certain understanding of SQL, Python, R or other analytical programming tools.
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup in a fascinating industry;
- A competitive salary;
- A role and position that enables you to be part of building and shaping an industry, company and a team;
- An opportunity to make a difference with significant impact and for future development;
- Close collaboration with other departments to create best practices across markets;
- Take part in our journey as we grow and approach other markets in Europe and Asia;
- Great possibilities to do work that makes a tangible difference to millions every day and be part of an urban and sustainable transformation - changing the way city centers come alive;
- We will be recruiting on a rolling basis, so please submit your application early.