xNomad is a marketplace for popup stores that connects brands with unique retail & vacant pop up spaces. Like Airbnb, but for Retail.
There are at least 20.000 vacant spaces in the Nordics right now, and our goal is to fill these spaces with unique popup experiences.
We've been working with innovative and exciting brands such as Voi, Yaytrade, House of Dagmar, Klättermusen, Stutterheim, VanMoof, Urbanista, WhyRed, Kry and Rossignol.
We've been funded by Sting, Almi Invest VC and Antler VC. We have raised three rounds of capital and are currently in a stage of rapid growth. We are also part of the global WeWork Labs network.
We're searching for a highly organized Senior Performance Marketing Specialist that focuses on paid marketing channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Linkedin. You will work closely with Marketing, Product, Sales, and Real Estate teams to test and push out PPC campaigns in different markets across Europe.
Create and manage marketing campaigns on Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other performance channels.
- Implement and update tracking system (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel);
- Weekly report and update to stakeholders about the campaign performance and overall strategy progress;
- Work closely with the Sales and Real Estate team to develop different ads sets for different target groups;
- Work closely with the Product team to optimize Ads conversion rate and bounce rate;
- Work with internal creatives and external agencies to maximize performance;
- Create and develop customized lead-generation landing pages to A/B test and optimize performance.
Requirements and skills:
Minimum 4 years of proven work experience in digital performance marketing;
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or relevant fields;
- Experience with project management;
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization;
- Cross-department solid communication skills;
- Experience with demand generation via paid advertising ;
- Experience with A/B testing;
- Strong analytical abilities that are required to track and manage performance;
- A fast learner who can digest a large amount of knowledge while prioritizing tasks;
You have certain knowledge in SQL, R or Python;
- You are fluent in more than two languages.
Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup in a fascinating industry;
- A competitive salary;
- A role and position that enables you to be part of building and shaping an industry, company and a team;
- An opportunity to make a difference with significant impact and for future development;
- Close collaboration with other departments to create best practices across markets;
- Take part in our journey as we grow and approach other markets in Europe and Asia;
- Great possibilities to do work that makes a tangible difference to millions every day and be part of an urban and sustainable transformation - changing the way city centers come alive;
- We will be recruiting on a rolling basis, so please submit your application early.