For us that are building it, xNomad is so much more than an easy way to find and rent short-term retail spaces. It’s the beginning of an ambition to change the way we all look at, use, experience and access spaces in our cities and beyond. Like Airbnb, but for Retail.
We've been working with innovative and exciting brands such as Voi, Samsung, New Balance, J.Lindeberg, Warner Bros, House of Dagmar, Hedvig, Stutterheim, NA-KD, VanMoof, Urbanista, Kry and Flattered.
We recently closed a 32 million SEK investment led by WeWork fund and Luminar Ventures and are now scaling our team rapidly.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Designer whose responsibilities include creating original graphic designs, identifying and troubleshooting UX problems and conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with our associates, developers and product.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Building page navigation buttons and search fields
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate user journeys, site function and how it could look like
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
Ideally, you will have experience in both user experience and user interface design and can lead the user journey for xNomad.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, Invision or Figma)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop or similar.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
We offer a competitive salary and perks. But above all vibe is everything for us and we are a team of passionate ambitious people who are excited to be part of this global growth journey.
We look forward to your application and welcoming you to our team.